Sunday, August 28, 2016 at 05:00 PM Dubai Time (UTC+4)
Half Day | Entrepreneur / Intrapreneur Track
Venue: The Cribb, Dubai, United Arab Emirates
About this course
You will learn what a startup really is and how to use the Lean Canvas tool to define your business.
- What is a startup?
- Low Tech startups vs High Tech startups.
- 10 Advantages that startups have over traditional companies.
- Define your project with Lean Canvas.
Key Learning Objectives
- A startup is a growth based company where you build what you need to validate the idea and iterate as fast as you can.
- Business Plan vs Lean Canvas.
- Waterfall Development vs Feedback Loop.
- Talk to your users.
- The Lean Canvas tool.
Meet the instructor
Matt is a Startup Founder and Product Designer. He founded InnovaCart, betas.co, DeHuCo and StartupShop.io. Originally from Spain but has also lived and worked in Buenos Aires, Montevideo, Valencia, New York, Mallorca and Dubai. He loves to talk about Startups, Design and Growth. He hates to write about himself in the third person.
REGISTER HERE: https://thecribb.spaces.nexudus.com/en/events/tickets/view?id=221597376