Monday, August 29, 2016 at 05:00 PM Dubai Time (UTC+4)
Half Day | Entrepreneur / Intrapreneur Track
Venue: The Cribb, Dubai, United Arab Emirates
About this course
You will learn how to build an MVP to validate your idea as fast and in the most cheapest way possible.
- What is an MVP?
- Code MVPs vs Non-code MVPs.
- Landing page designs.
- MVB. Minimum Viable Brand.
- Startup stack. 7 tools to manage your startup.
Key Learning Objectives
- Most startups can build an MVP to show to users in 1 week.
- Non-code MVPs: Interview, Mockups, Video, Smoke Screen, Wizard of Oz, Concierge, Email First, Community, Crowdfunding and Pre-purchase.
- Code MVPs: Ecommerce, directory, content app, geo app, delivery and booking.
- Blueprints for the perfect landing page.
- How to design your brand in a budget.
- Startup Tools: Google Apps, Slack, Trello, Calendly, PipeDrive, Hootsuite and Canva.
Meet the instructor
Matt is a Startup Founder and Product Designer. He founded InnovaCart, betas.co, DeHuCo and StartupShop.io. Originally from Spain but has also lived and worked in Buenos Aires, Montevideo, Valencia, New York, Mallorca and Dubai. He loves to talk about Startups, Design and Growth. He hates to write about himself in the third person.