Growth for Startups
Tuesday, August 30, 2016 at 05:00 PM Dubai Time (UTC+4)
Half Day | Entrepreneur / Intrapreneur Track
Venue: The Cribb, Dubai, United Arab Emirates
About this course
You will learn how launch your product to the market and get initial traction.
- Pirate Metrics AARRR.
- How to launch.
- Marketing funnels.
- Inbound Marketing vs Outbound Marketing
Key Learning Objectives
- How to write words that will sell.
- Pirate Metrics: Acquisition, Activation, Retention, Revenue & Referral.
- Step-by-step guide to launch your startup.
- How to plan and measure marketing.
- Inbound Marketing: Content creation, blogging, SEO, community building, lead generation and PR.
- Outbound Marketing: CPC, CPI, video ads, sponsorship and paid influence.
Meet the instructor
Matt is a Startup Founder and Product Designer. He founded InnovaCart, betas.co, DeHuCo and StartupShop.io. Originally from Spain but has also lived and worked in Buenos Aires, Montevideo, Valencia, New York, Mallorca and Dubai. He loves to talk about Startups, Design and Growth. He hates to write about himself in the third person.
REGISTER HERE: https://thecribb.spaces.nexudus.com/en/events/tickets/view?id=221597377