Get Investment Ready
Sunday, September 4, 2016 at 05:00 PM Dubai Time (UTC+4)
2 Half Days | Entrepreneur / Intrapreneur Track
Venue: The Cribb, Dubai, United Arab Emirates
About this course
You will learn how to value your startup, what investors are looking for and how to present your project to increase the possibilities of raising money.
- How investments really work.
- “I need investment” vs “I want investment”.
- How investors evaluate new ventures.
- Investment vehicles.
- Startup valuation.
- Contact Investors.
- Finance 101
- Due Diligence.
Key Learning Objectives
- Investment vs Bootstrapping.
- Equity investment vs convertible note vs debt.
- How to value your startup.
- How to find and contact the right investors for your product.
- Finance basics: Pre-money/post money, cash flow, run rate, break even point, LTV and CAC.
- Due diligence: Legal, tech & business.
Meet the instructor
Matt is a Startup Founder and Product Designer. He founded InnovaCart, betas.co, DeHuCo and StartupShop.io. Originally from Spain but has also lived and worked in Buenos Aires, Montevideo, Valencia, New York, Mallorca and Dubai. He loves to talk about Startups, Design and Growth. He hates to write about himself in the third person.
REGISTER HERE: https://thecribb.spaces.nexudus.com/en/events/tickets/view?id=221597378